Terms & Conditions
This site is controlled and owned by:
OUR CONTRACT - PlumbTrades must receive payment for the goods that you order before your order is accepted. Acceptance of your order brings a legal binding contract between us.
CONTENTS - The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS - This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
AVAILABILITY - All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered and not available or not a stocked item, we shall contact yourself by email, if details have been given. This will give you the option either to wait or cancel the order.
PRICES & DELIVERY CHARGES -
1. The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website (except in cases of obvious error) and prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs,
2. All delivery charges will apply an additional cost of £6.99 on orders under £75.00.
PAYMENT TERMS - Payment can be made using all major credit or debit cards with the exclusion of American Express.
1. Delivery will be using a one person delivery service and will deliver to ground floor locations only.
2. Normal delivery schedules are between 9 till 5 and will be delivered on Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
3. We are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom however it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
4. We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your purchase. It is important that this address is precise. Any changes to your delivery address after your order has been processed for despatch may result in additional administrative charges.
5. When a delivery date has been arranged please ensure that you or your approved agent is available at your address to accept the delivery. Should our delivery agent arrive and there is no one available to accept delivery, unfortunately you may incur a second delivery charge. Please ensure that someone is available to accept the delivery
6. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
7. YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO BOOK AN INSTALLER OR CONTRACTOR UNTIL YOUR GOODS HAVE ARRIVED AND HAVE BEEN CHECKED. PLUMBTRADES OR ITS AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INSTALLER OR CONTRACTOR COSTS, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR COMPENSATION IN ANY WAY.
8. At the point of order, all delivery dates are approximate and given as a guideline only. We cannot accept any liability for costs involved with delayed deliveries.
9. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
10. - On arrival, all goods must be inspected within reasonable time. Any damages or shortages cannot be corrected after 7 working days ('Working Day' means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
11. - Please do not install any goods that appear damaged. If you install the goods, you have deemed to have accepted them.
1. Under the Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract. However, you will need to notify us in a written email if you wish to cancel your contract.
2. You cannot cancel your contract if you have taken any audio source or video recording or computer software out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you.
3. If you have accepted the goods before you postpone your contract then [unless, under clause 2, for which you do not have a right to cancel] you must send the goods back to the address supplied by us at your own cost and risk. It is recommended you take out insurance on the goods against damage or loss.
4. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not secure/install the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to the address supplied by us at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. It is recommended you take out insurance on the goods against damage or loss.
5. Once you have notified us in an written email that you wish to return your goods, you can providing you pay the cost of returning them. You are highly recommended to insure the goods which you are returning. Once your goods have been received in a re-saleable condition we will process your refund the next working day. Please note, it can take at least 3-5 working days for the refund to show in your personal account.
6. You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty goods, or goods that do not comply with what was ordered.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
1. For your right to cancel your order you notify us by email, giving details of the order.
2. A restocking charge will apply of 25% on all non-faulty goods.
3. All non faulty items will occur a charge for collection, regards the weight or size of the items. All charges must be paid before collection is arranged.
4. In the event of goods being delivered damaged or faulty, us as PlumbTrades will meet the costs of the return with the fault being inform with us in 7 working days. We shall not accept any returns within 14 working days.
OUR CANCELLATION RIGHTS -
1. Us as PlumbTrades reserve the right to cancel the contract if the following:
- We are unable to deliver within your area.
- We have inadequate stock for your delivery.
- One or more goods you order are created with a incorrect price due to type error or information received by our supplier.
2. If we do cancel the contract you will be notify by email and credited to your account.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER -
All orders will need to be provided with an email address which then we will notify you to confirm receipt of your order.
HEATING & RENEWABLE PRODUCT ADVICE -
PlumbTrades understand that making a purchase of a heating boiler, heating product or renewable product is a large investment. For Safety and efficiency performance, PlumbTrades advise to get professional help from your gas safe, often or heat as approved installer before you purchase your goods. PlumbTrades would like your heating product to start saving you money with giving you years of reliable service.
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PlumbTrades reserved the right to change the terms and conditions from now and then which we can only advise to look through as often as possible.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.